When I first started watching this video, I was like this is kind of funny but as you continue watching, it gets really annoying. Its an interesting attempt, a failed one nonetheless. Watch the video and you will know what I’m talking about:
This clip is so genius and every sentence became a classic, its awesome. Where is Dave Chappelle now? I have not seen or heard of him in a while. In any case, enjoy this racially controversial clip.
You can see it here if the video does not show up on the blog.
The impact has been as follows:
1. Ali Baba and the forty thieves are now Ali Baba and the thirty thieves. Ten were laid off…
2. Batman and Robin are now Batman and Sanjay. Batman fired Robin and hired Sanjay because Sanjay (Indian) was willing to work twice the hours at the same rate.
3. Spiderman is now “air-pooling” with Superman to save fuel costs.
4. Women are finally marrying for love, and not money.
5. Q: With the current market turmoil, what’s the easiest way to make a small fortune?
A: Begin with a large one.
6. The credit crunch is getting bad isn’t it? I mean, I let my brother borrow $10 a couple of weeks back, it turns out I’m now America ‘s third biggest lender.
7. Q: Why have Dubai real estate agents stopped looking out of the window in the morning?
A: Because otherwise they’d have nothing to do in the afternoon.
8. Q: What’s the difference between an American and a Zimbabwean?
A: In a few weeks, nothing.
9. Dow Jones is re-branded as “Down Jones”.
10. Quote from a wall street banker: This is worse than divorce. I’ve lost half of my assets and I still have my wife !!!
New Russell Peters clips:
This is funny